Monday, September 7, 2009

Howdy all

So,
I'm getting everything set for our production year, I love the rush of running at full tilt getting everything set and drumroll please...

I am organized.

It's been a long hard road to get myself in this mode, but it works real well.

On a health note, my wrist is bothering me a lot and am going to see a doctor at the health center soon.

I am so busy this year it isn't funny, I'm trying to make a lot of money and knock out coursework for when rachel comes so I won't be busy. We'll see how that goes.

I have to create a dance portfolio (from almost scratch) by next Wednesday.
I have a mega show with a brand new rookie crew chief on thursday.
I have schoolwork to do.
I have to read '14' for stage management
I have to read plato's phaedo
I have to do laundry
I have to see the doctor for my wrist
I need to reapply for my old comp lab job
I need to reapply for a theater electrician job

I hope to get my check from hughies
I hope to get my new glasses soon

Anyway,
I'm back off to schoolwork,
Phil

1 comment:

  1. UGH!!! Your glasses!!! I need to get over there and pick them up and send them.

    I kinda have my own set of all of the above but I spose all my extra years should make me more capable, huh?

    Phil, you are a GREAT leader and organizer. Take a deep breath and one thing at a time. Jo, ditto about taking one thing at a time.

    I love you both. a lot. You are both too good for me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete