Thursday, September 24, 2009

Stomach

Strangely, I think these 2 years away and off of campus food has done my stomach a world of good. Whenever I have an attack anymore (very rare, I had one the other night, and couldn't remember when I had one before.) it's not a mystery as to why, nor is it persistent.

I think a project for next semester will be coming off of the medication, as I really don't like being on something that I don't think has a purpose.

...and costs a month of rent for a 2 month supply...

Anyway, just finished a paper, now running off to class to read right before it...
Le sigh.

Work tomorrow, have to be on the road @ 7:15.

Work the next day, have to be on the road @ 5:15.

yuk.

2 comments:

  1. Phil - Glad to hear that particular function is behaving better. I know that was always a concern / pressure. Good goal to get off the meds. Doesn't one of those work days enable you to see your mother ?? Can't be all bad.

    ReplyDelete