Tuesday, September 15, 2009

yay glasses

Yay glasses!

thanks mom!!!!

I am working the akron marathon this year apparently...just found out today (tried to call my mother who doesn't answer...), while getting my courage up for yelling at hughies audio visual, for not sending my check yet.

I got it straightened out. should be here next week...hopefully.

I'm glad dad is joining the new age. Soon, he'll cut his return time on emails down to maybe 2 months or so. :P

Meanwhile,my crack team of genius professors won't let me get started on a production assignment that is pretty much mine, but they are so politically entangled it's seriously approaching the book Catch 22.

Anyway, outside work is starting to heat up, and my volunteer(theater) work isn't. My boss won't even let me know about applying for my job that I had last semester that netted me about 600$ a month so I'm picking up more and more freelancing work...


This is easily the rockiest any semester has ever started. Everyone is angry at the faculty for doing a far subprime job, and they are angry at us for disrespecting them...I see a rocky year ahead, if I stick my head in the theater anymore...

I'm getting Rachel's graduation/christmas present together here shortly, I've got a lot of really good surprises, I won't post any here in case she finds it...

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the rockiness...I hope this doesn't mean a delay in graduation.... you know we are planning the party of the CENTURY!!!!

    I haven't received any calls from you that I have not answered. ????????

    When is Akron marathon? maybe I should do it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phil,

    What job are you doing at the marathon?

    Looks like we will be going up Friday and staying at Steve's daughter's house and doing the race in the morning and then heading home. This is a bit of a crazy thing but mentally, I need it.

    Looking for some way to get to see you...

    love ,
    mom

    ReplyDelete