Monday, September 7, 2009

Thanks, Phil!

Thanks, Phil!

A bit of good news is that Jo got into the advance Music Theory class. Yay!

OK, your turn for a nice update. ;-)

I personally turned all my mothering instincts to making soup. Julie Beatty has a broken arm, my friend James has swine flu, Angie has a blood clot, my Mom had heart surgery on Monday but it doing well now.

I'm still coughing but will get the name of a good ENT to try to figure out what in the heck is going on.

Looking forward to a three day week and the final bit of AirCombat mediaextravaganza and the fan disk overspeed presentation to the FAA.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary. Can I follow your Mary Sunshine blog? Yikes, that sounded a little creepy. Anyway, I don't know you so if you say "no" I completley understand. (Phil, sorry to post an irrelavent comment to your blog).

    Thanks,
    Neil

    ReplyDelete